vrijdag 7 januari 2022

Novak Djokovic and Wim Hof discuss Cold Water Benefits

Go out of your comfort, to get comfort! Not the other way round! (around minute 13:00)

What a characters!

"Get high on your own supply!" (approx. minute 49:00)

Novak Djokovic and Wim Hof on the benefits of cold water.


I didn't believe in Wim Hof method even though friends were recommending to watch and try his method, because I had some health issues that could quickly deteriorate to worse. Eventually, when I thought I had used all resources, I turned to Wim Hoff's
breathing techniques and bathing in coldest water I could tolerate. 3 months later, after being very intensive with Wim's method health issue turned 180 degrees, and I was getting better. Now, 6 months since I started using this method I'm miraculously cured (and also
I can go without breathing for around 4 minutes). Also, I'm not so aggressive anymore, not depressed....

1 opmerking:

  1. Ik denk dat Djokovich iets te veel alternatieve aspecten heeft en dat hij daarom zo hard wordt behandeld in Australiƫ:

    https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/sport/artikel/5279104/djokovic-naar-australische-rechter-om-uitzetting-te-voorkomen

    Ik denk dat hij zich niet liet vaccineren.

    Dan is hij ook nog een Servier, en volgens mij een van de 'oude stempel': dus geen verrader en meeloper met de Kleuren-revolutie-machts-overname jongens die daar nu de baas zijn.
    ( Maar ik volg het niet dus ik kan het goed mis hebben./ Het is een algemene indruk)

    Ik denk dat hij daarom als voorbeeld gebruikt wordt: hij wordt keihard behandeld.
    ( Maar OK: misschien dat ze elke andere tennisser zonder prik ook zo zouden behandelen. Ze zijn uiterst fanatiek in Australiƫ)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen